Browse Styles of Hearing Aid Devices
Hearing Aid Comparisons
- Has nearly doubled the noise reduction capability of our leading noise reduction and speech preservation system while still maintaining speech.
- Provides up to 20dB of noise reduction
- Has new frequency lowering technology, Spectral iQ, is designed to enhance real-time audibility by intelligently identifying high-frequency speech cues, then replicating them in lower frequencies. This allows it to provide audibility for high-frequency speech cues for patients that may have previously been considered unaidable.
- Enhances the overall sound quality and efficiency , including new vent modeling, automatic vent detection, improved compression and updated eSTAT targets.
-Thanks to Self Learning, the aids gradually and automatically learns patient volume control preferences in each active memory, which helps reduce the number of manual control adjustments the patient needs to make.
Acoustic Scene Analyzer - The directional system is designed to perform best in highly complex backgrounds of noise.
- Voice Indicators alert the patient to the status of the hearing aid, low battery, memory and telephone modes in their choice of male or female voices in a wide variety of languages.
Automatic Telephone Solutions (ATS)
- Automatic Telephone Solutions (ATS) automatically detects telephone use and adjusts to the optimal acoustic frequency response for telephone listening.
- Music Processing offers multiple music genre settings designed to maximize sound quality and listening enjoyment.
- Television Processing is a new memory program designed for optimal performance while watching television.
Information courtesy of Starkey Laboratories.