The last place you worked was in the State of Washington...
We are pleased to assist you with the filing of your hearing loss claim (industrial injury claim) at NO COST.
1. Call us or fill out the form below to set an appointment at one of our 17 convenient service areas.
2. We will send you a confirmation letter and work history form to complete and bring with you to your appointment.
3. 1st Appointment- Our technician will go through:
If you qualify, he will complete all the required forms and paperwork. He will discuss the
style of hearing aid devices that best fit your hearing needs and make impressions of your ears.
4. The completed packet of forms must be taken to a medical doctor to be signed.
5. You should receive a card or letter from the Department of Labor & Industries stating that you now have a industrial injury claim in process.
6. Next, we wait for L&I to do their investigation and make a decision on your industrial injury claim.
Once your Claim is Approved, you will receive notification by mail that your claim has been allowed.
This means we can now order your new hearing aids at No Cost to you.
Call 1-800-924-1577 today to select your new style of hearing aids!
For this service we ask:
When your hearing loss claim is approved, you acquire your hearing aids from our company Federal Certified Hearing Center.
By law you are free to choose any provider. Thank you for choosing us. This is the only way that we get compensated for all the hard work we do, in helping you complete your claim.
Remember, you do NOT pay for the hearing aids - it is all covered by your approved hearing loss claim.
*We are an independent family owned hearing aid fitting & dispensing company. We are not associated with Washington State Labor & Industries.